Saturday, March 24, 2012

precious in His sight.

David and I are about to hit the road, Texas style and go house hunting. But I wanted to share some pictures from one rainy afternoon last week.


Little boys love rain puddles.



I think it is a fact.



It is probably written in the dictionary.


boy (n): little one who likes puddles, mud, bugs and anything outdoors


How precious is that little guy?


His t-shirt he is wearing was used to raise money for a friend's adoption. 

The colors on the front might sound familiar: red, yellow, black and white.


They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children of the world.



Precious...we have to agree.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't connect the shirt to the song until you spelled it out for me, but how PRECIOUS is that????? Oh my gosh. I. Love. It.

    Thanks for sharing your pictures. Owen looks like he's having the time of his life! Playing in the rain is such fun, even if you're 26 and jump in all the puddles in the grocery store parking lot because you're wearing rainboots and it just feels like the right thing to do. Not that I know that from recent experience or anything :)

    Happy househunting! Be safe and I'll be praying that God will steer yall in the right direction!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Owen playing in the puddles!! Is he going with ya'll to find a house??

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable and indeed precious. I wish we could have spent more time with you guys but I know you are going to have an awesome time in Texas. Your future house looks amazing. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete