Thursday, April 5, 2012

turkey lurkey

Last Sunday morning Daddy finally got him a turkey for this year's season!


glad all that "calling" he has been practicing paid off ; )


He and Mr. Paul Hudgins, a family friend called this gobbler up and that was pretty much the end of that.


Owen was pretty fascinated.



And being the good wife I am, I got out there in my Sunday dress and curlers to make sure we got the perfect picture of my boys and their turkey.






because who would want to miss out on a moment like this:




I have a sneaky suspicion we may have a future turkey hunter in the family.




1 comment:

  1. I know it's only April, but Picture of the Year has already been decided: Elizabeth, in her curlers and church dress, showing Owen how to hold up a turkey's tail feathers. Aaaaaa, I love it!! :) David's definitely going to have a little hunting buddy in a few years!

    Happy Easter, friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete