I am still playing catch up on the blog of all the fun we got into while in Greenville over the past 2 weeks. The last Saturday we were there, we thought it would be fun to get some pictures of Owen and his cousins.
Just imagine trying to get a 4 year old, 19 month old and 7 month old to sit still for a picture:
I think David actually got some pretty good shots.
This one was all Owen. He saw the bottle, and was convinced Anna needed a sip.
She didn't...so we were back to picture taking.
It was that magical hour at the end of the day when the sun is going down and you have the perfect light for pictures.
We actually got up from eating dinner after only a couple of bites to run outside to take pictures while the light was right.
I am so glad we did though, letting David capture this shot of Anna's beautiful blue eyes.
Now, it wasn't all perfect...
we had our fair share of bloopers.
and bubbles.
But end the end, I think we came away with some pretty precious images.










What perfect lighting. Beautiful shots, even the bloopers :)
ReplyDeleteJulie