Saturday, April 7, 2012

dyeing Easter eggs

Have you dyed your Easter eggs yet?


If not, there is still time.


Owen was all about throwing, yes throwing the eggs into the dye.


And putting a couple of eggs into the same cup.


I think we managed to salvage about 8 out of 2 dozen.


....but it was fun, and I am pretty sure that was the point.

I am so glad God loves us just the way we are with cracks and imperfections, different colors and personalities, broken at times. He is a God full of grace. So thankful for that gift of grace and the ultimate gift of sending his son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins. Happy Easter weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! We dyed eggs as well, but I think I'm a little more controlling than you are. I was all up on Carter the whole process, but I had left his clothes on and not put down towels or anything.... Next year I think we'll just go outside and do it in our diaper :-) He lost interest in mommy's controlled egg dyeing pretty quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dyeing eggs! Owen looks like he did a great job :) I like your connection between the eggs and how God loves us...ALL of us. I honestly (sadly!) had never thought about that before. So true!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete