We still have a few more boxes to unpack, but for the most party we have settled in and are enjoying making this house our new home. We really love our house and feel that is it just perfect for us. I really love our new space. Let me take you on a little tour:
Master Bedroom:
Master Bath: jet tub, separate shower, his and her closets
back through the bedroom
Living Room with wood burning fireplace
view from dining area (we still have some lamps to put up and accessorizing to do...but you get the idea)
Kitchen...which was the deal sealer for me
love that we have space for all of our things in the kitchen and double ovens!
the layout is perfect for us, I love that I can look outside from the kitchen. We hung 2 bird feeders outside the dining room window, so while we eat we get to watch the birds that come to our feeders. This is lots of fun for Owen and us!
Playroom/library
reading nook
Owen's room. Several people asked if we would go ahead and change his room to a big boy room, but we felt that it was best to keep things the same since there is so much change going on as it is.
covered area out back from the kitchen
view of backyard
back inside: foyer
laundry room
view from the front of the house
We also have a guest bedroom we didn't take pictures of, but it is ready and waiting for visitors!




Elizabeth, I absolutely ADORE your new home! It looks so cozy and inviting. What a wonderful job yall have done! I'm in love with it and it's not even mine :)
ReplyDeleteJulie
PS---The kitchen really is spectacular. I have kitchen envy!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Nice work! I am impressed you are already THAT unpacked. It looks great! Keep that guest room open, we will try to come visit this fall!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed you're already unpacked and that pictures are up on walls! Adorable house. Hope you're enjoying Texas!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts to Steven as I looked...Dang...they have a jet tub and HIS and HERS closet (enter jealousy), then the bedroom...HUGE!! LOVE...I didn't remember your bed having a canopy to it...so nice! Den...LOVE the space, Kitchen...AHHHH double oven (enter jealosy), Great playroom area and my favorite is the reading nook, Owens room is adorable as usual, great entry way to invite visitors, and HUGE laundry room (jealous AGAIN!). Your house is amazing and we will see the guest bedroom when we come with Baby Bobo!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete