Last week we had the wonderful help of Papa who came to Huntsville to help us prepare for the big move.
We had a lot of work to do, but what we needed the most help with was spending time with and entertaining this little guy.
And Papa was definitely the perfect man for the job.
He spent time blowing bubbles, taking Owen on wagon rides through the neighborhood, having water gun fights, watching Owen ride his four wheeler around and around and around...
but most importantly, snuggling.
You see little man wasn't feeling too well and running a mean little fever, but Papa knew just what to do.
And when Owen was feeling up to it, Papa even taught him a thing or two about using tools.
I have seen it from the very beginning, and it still remains true. These two have something special.
I can see it in Papa's eyes when he looks at Owen and I hear it in Owen's voice when he prays for Papa each day. These two have a special bond and it is certainly a blessing.




What fun! Owen is so blessed to have such a special relationship with this Papa. Cherish these memories...and I'm SURE you do :)
ReplyDeleteJulie