Monday, May 7, 2012

Elizabeth's Elmo party and meeting Charlie

After a trip to Jackson we circled back through Troy Sunday afternoon to celebrate a very special  little girl's second birthday!


It was Elmo themed...what could be better!


Elmo is pretty big deal in our house, and Owen could not miss celebrating his friend Elizabeth's birthday.


These two were very busy taste testing the fruit.


Miss Elizabeth looked adorable in her sweet Elmo dress, Owen agreed.


I must brag on her precious mama, also known as superwoman. Kira went into labor and had baby Charlie Friday morning, came home Saturday and hosted this amazing birthday party for her two year old on Sunday! AMAZING!


We could not miss this special day to celebrate Elizabeth and meet baby Charlie.


Owen was pretty excited about two things: getting to wear his party hat and the CAKE.


After some singing and candle blowing


he finally got his piece of cake and I got to hold sweet Charlie.


There is something so magical about holding a newborn baby. What a blessing from God!


I can remember holding Owen when he was that size and now he seems like such a big boy.


It was a good day. I was so happy to see Kira, celebrate Elizabeth and meet Charlie! I know he worked that timing out just for me, so we could meet before the big move. Thanks for your hospitality, Kira. You never cease to amaze me. Your children are beautiful, the party was perfect and your friendship is treasured.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..cannot believe your friend gave birth and then had a birthday party!! Amazing! Great pictures and cute ideas for a party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me not steven. I was signed into his account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! I also think that Kira is Superwoman...holy moly. She's incredible. I'm ready to go meet little Charlie myself! I know she loved having you at the party; you're such a sweet, loyal friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete