Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sandestin Family Medicine Trip

Last week, we made a trip down to Sandestin for a Family Medicine Conference.


Owen got sick while we were there (like 104 degree fever sick), but we managed to have a little fun.


He was feeling better by Friday night, so we went out with the Bobos to celebrate Steven's birthday at the Red Bar.

Here is the birthday boy himself with his beautiful wife.

...do you see my little man? He is saying " I can do it myself. I do not need to hold your hand."


He is independent, what can we say.


He likes the beach...


likes the sand


likes the water



likes petty much everything about it


...fearless I say


We enjoyed our 30 minutes on the beach and then headed in for the banquet.

We finally met up with our friends. Here are the future doctors and the sons...(Owen still looks a little puny)


David's classmates even happened to be the entertainment for the night!


The babies enjoyed dancing and everyone really enjoyed the bluegrass/rock-n-roll mix. They really were good : ) If this doctor thing doesn't work out, they could probably get a gig somewhere.


We had big plans of pool time and beach fun with our friends. Sadly that did not happen, but we did get to ride the carousel.


...a memorable trip nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. The water is so gorgeous in your beach pics! I just love the Gulf. Bless little Owen's heart :( I hate he was feeling so puny, but I'm glad yall were still able to have some fun on your trip. Happy weekend, friend!

    *Julie

    PS--I just LOVE the picture where Owen is trying desperately to not hold your hand. Clearly, he's got it all under control, Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Owen is feeling better, so that we can get together soon! He needs to teach Carter how to walk :-)

    ReplyDelete