fresh fruit yogurt parfait with tasty sausage biscuit recipe from a spoonful...it was a hit!
We made this card for Daddy, he loved it
Then we got ready for church where we listened to a great sermon and had a great lesson in Sunday school. Owen played and had a great day in the nursery. After lunch, an afternoon nap and dinner at Outback, we played in the yard until bedtime.
You see these two, they are such a blessing to me. I thank God for a husband who loves me, loves the Lord and loves his baby boy. Owen brings so much joy to our lives and is teaching us so much about appreciating life and enjoying the little things.



Happy Father's Day (a day late) to David!! Great job on the whole day for David!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad David had such a lovely first Father's Day! I can tell you and Owen worked hard to make it special for him :)
ReplyDelete*Julie
PS---I saw that recipe when Sarah Barry first posted it, and I'm glad it turned out well for you. Looks yummy!
I didn't know you had a blog! Saw you on Amanda's this morning! Can't wait to follow you :-)
ReplyDelete