Don't worry, he woke up when these friends arrived.
Then we had a picnic...
and Sam found the powdered doughnuts : )
As the sun began to set,
this little boy and his daddy had lots of fun.
Then we all were surprised to see and hear these amazing fireworks.
Our baby boys were in awe...
not frightened one bit.
They were intrigued by the pretty lights shooting up in the sky.
Bright beautiful colors.
Daddy did super good job taking pictures of our fun evening.
All together, a perfect way to spend a summer night.


Great firework pics. I am sure when you took the closeup of baby Sam....you feared he would eat the camera.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to spend a summer evening! The pictures of the fireworks are just beautiful. I'm glad Owen had fun at his inaugural concert in the park. Many more in the future, I bet :)
ReplyDelete*Julie
wow David.....I need to start over and let YOU teach me photography! Love the fireworks.....and silhouettes! Your granddaddy would be so proud! The boys are making memories :~)
ReplyDeleteThat was an absolutely perfect night! Such special memories have been made in that park with our growing families! Thanks for sharing your goodies with Sam! Needless to say, he loved every bite!
ReplyDelete