Monday, August 27, 2012

On Owen's birthday

We took him to one of his favorite places...the zoo!


We were excited to show Meme all the fun animals and Owen's favorite the "oo oo, ee ee's" aka the gibbons.



 The Galapagos turtle is also one of our favorites.


Owen showed Meme the slide through the otter habitat.




Then we were off to see some other favorites.



We were happy to meet the new tiger cubs. 





Owen practiced his balancing skills.



And played on the chiming steps.












I don't know of a better way to celebrate turning 2!



 We had a big morning at the zoo. Nana and Papa arrived that night in time for dinner and chocolate cupcakes. Because a birthday is not complete without cake and candles.



Happy Birthday sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to celebrate! So glad Meme got to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun going to the zoo! The baby tigers were my favorite animal. What a fun thing to do to celebrate your birthday Owen. So glad I could come to visit.

    ReplyDelete