Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Match Day Link

So Friday is the big day! Where will we go for residency? If you want to watch for yourself, here is the link for the live webcast of Match Day 2012:


Match Day begins at 10:15, I think they will begin calling names about 11:00.

We are looking forward to the big day and so proud of David and his hard work to get to this point!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh!! So exciting!! Will be thinking of you guys and can't wait to hear where you will be!! Enjoy it - one of the best day/nights ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I will be thinking about ya'll and pray you end up exactly where you wanted to go. So proud of David, I can't believe he will officially be Doctor Johnson in just a few short months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting day! Good luck tomorrow - can't wait to hear the results!

    ReplyDelete