So we bit the bullet today, and got Little Bit's hair cut or trimmed... as I prefer to think of it.
It was by far much harder on this Mama than on Owen.
But it was time. Those sweet little curls weren't really curling anymore. Owen did great....
What kid wouldn't want to sit in a red airplane and watch a movie for a couple of minutes.
Because that is all it took, a matter of minutes...
and that sweet baby of mine looked more like a boy than a baby...
one handsome little boy at that.



So sweet! Carter's first haircut had to be done at 4 months - be glad you had the curls for as long as you did :-) He looks so handsome!
ReplyDeleteSweetness! He really does look like a little boy now. He's ridiculously handsome, Elizabeth :) I know it was hard on you, but I'm glad you were able to document the occasion!
ReplyDeleteXO, JJ
Wow, what a fun place to get a first haircut! You may not have a baby anymore but you sure do have a fun little boy. Meme thinks he looks great!
ReplyDeleteoh how cute!! Can't wait to see his new haircut tomorrow!! what a good idea for a children's salon! Planes and movies!
ReplyDeleteOwen is so handsome!! Proud of you Mama for taking him...I know that was so hard to see the hair hit the floor :( He really looks great!!
ReplyDelete