So I am pretty sure last week we had on short sleeves and sandals.
Two days later we are back in coats and hats.
So the only reasonable thing to do...make a fire.
We are taking full advantage of our best buddy's yard...
which just so happens to come with a fire pit!
Our best buddy learning all his tricks and skills from his Daddy.
I am not about to reveal how many marshmallows these kiddos consumed.
I do spy one of the little culprits in the background of the above picture.
What little boy doesn't love a fire?
Or big boys for that matter.
If my ears heard correctly, some daddies had talk of an upcoming campout with their boys? If so, that will definitely be blogworthy.
What a cute post!! Always love seeing Sam and Owen together!!
ReplyDeleteOooooo, playing with fire is so fun when you're little! Or, uh, big :) She passed away when I was nine, but I distinctly remember my great-grandmother telling us kids that we would wet the bed if we played with fire. I remember thinking, "I don't care...this is fun!" :) What fun memories you're making!
ReplyDeleteXO, JJ