Last weekend Meme came to Huntsville for the long weekend. We LOVE for Meme to come play, Owen was so excited to have her here to play with him.
Meme and Mama had a fabulous lunch date at Hildegard's, where we had the best Reuben to date. I got to have a little Mama time shopping and then we checked out Lowe Mill.
Lowe Mill is old mill that has turned into studio spaces for hundreds of artists to create and showcase their pieces.
I even found a special little piece that I love. I have a desire to fill our home with pieces of art or just
things that we love that tell our story for those who visit us and for our family to enjoy.
The artist is Johanna Littleton. I got to visit with her while I looked around her studio. She shared with me stories of her 6 boys, her travels and inspirations.
things that we love that tell our story for those who visit us and for our family to enjoy.
The artist is Johanna Littleton. I got to visit with her while I looked around her studio. She shared with me stories of her 6 boys, her travels and inspirations.
A little late Valentine's date:
Our little smartie thought it was fun to wear Meme's glasses.
Owen showed Meme how to feed the birds...one of his favorite ways to help out.
We didn't let the rainy weather damper our weekend.
That is what rain boots are for.
Someone please tell Daddy that it isn't necessary to cut those sweet baby curls just yet.
Thanks for coming to play Meme, we always enjoy your visits!









Meme is already plotting the next visit and looking over the menu at Hildegard's for what I would order on another visit. No matter where you are, Meme will always find a way to visit. I had sooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Love Meme updates!! Hot Date pic is too cute!! Hope ya'll had a great time!! Don't cut the curls yet!!!!
ReplyDelete