While we were home, I had the honor of attending a sweet friend's wedding.
Hannah was one of the first people I met when I moved to Greenville in the fourth grade. She was a dear friend as we grew up and it was an honor watch her walk down the aisle and marry Andrew.
Ever detail of Hannah's wedding was beautiful and well thought out.
The wedding could not have been more perfect... classic, elegant, and southern.
This sweet couple was my date for the wedding...always love my time with Amy and Trey.
The food was delicious...
and is was great to catch up with some friends from high school...we are all pretty spread out now between Florida, Turkey, New York, Tennessee, Texas and Washington, D.C.
While I was busy catching up with some of my friends, my mom was catching up with her childhood friend, Janie.
I have heard so many stories about the Wall Home where Janie grew up, and the fun that was had there and especially the good food. Between playing in the barn and making up stories, Mr. Sam making knives or the good food Mrs. Martha Claire was preparing in the kitchen.
There was something so fitting about the little boys rounding up a game of baseball in their Sunday best amongst the Magnolias as the reception went on.
The bride and groom left in style,
and it was the perfect ending to a perfectly southern wedding celebration.
Wishing you many blessings as you start this new journey together!





No comments:
Post a Comment