Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So the weather is

Beautiful right now! We are having a taste of cooler weather in the evenings. Perfect for dinner al fresco!


So in the last post, I noted how it was nice to have dinner as the 3 of us. Let's be honest...it is sooooooooo much better when it is the 6 of us! I don't think I would have it any other way. It feels like family is together when our 3 favorite neighbors can join us for dinner. Ty just got back from Belize where he had been working with a doctor performing surgeries for 8 days. We are all glad he is back!


David grilled us some AMAZING cedar plank salmon! It was quite the treat. Then the rest of the night we played with the boys who discovered sidewalk chalk, thanks to Ms. Brittany!


I think it is safe to say that the adults had just as much fun with the sidewalk chalk as the babies did.


Maybe more...


Love nights like these...with friends like these.


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun and special evening! I didn't ever think I would see Ty and David playing with sidewalk chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great food, great friends, and chalk!!! haha! looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going through Johnson withdrawals.....seriously. We need to either make a trip to rocket town or y'all come to Magic City.

    ReplyDelete