...if you have read those magical words, you know exactly their importance.
When the hot doughnuts now sign is on, it is hard to say "no" to a Krispy Kreme doughnut.
So there was only one thing to do, say "yes."
This was Owen's first trip to Krispy Kreme, so we had to check out all the sights.
But more important than sight
was taste.
Don't let him fool you, that little tight lipped boy soon discovered what a sweet treasure was in his hand.
And so did his buddy in crime.
Sprinkles make everything that much more fun
and so does drinking his milk from a big boy straw.
After a celebratory birthday song to a certain mama and friend
I would say it as an a-ok night with friends.



Owen is so cute! And I love your new picture header on the blog. It's precious!!
ReplyDeleteFun times eating doughnuts!!
ReplyDeleteI am arranging a brunch party for all my dear friends at an amazing venue Houston in couple of weeks. I will invite all my friends so I am searching for expert party caterer to make lovely food on this occasion. Hope I will succeed in arranging a beautiful party.
ReplyDelete